A Time SENSITIVE Travel Package Offer…Slow Food Canada Conference 2013
Slow Food Canada National Conference 2013 Travel Package from Calgary
Travel Package $360.00 Includes:
- WestJest Flight Thursday, April 25 from Calgary (11:00 am) or Edmonton (11:30 am) to arrive at Kelowna 11:00 and 11:30 respectively (PST) and to depart Kelowna 8:00 and 8:30pm April 28
- Airport bus pick up and transfer to the Watermark Inn and back
- Airport pick up to Osoyoos Thursday from noon to 5 would include a tour:
- to farms and producers enroute to The Watermark Beach Resort; specific locations to be determined
* We need 10 people from each destination by February 19th at midnight to reserve these incredible prices; seats at this price can be held for one week only. We can sell seats much sooner to the event, but the tour package price would be much higher due to increasing flight cost.
To purchase this Travel Package, please comment below this post and Valerie will respond immediately with payment plan information to you, via e-mail.
Slow Food Canada National Conference
- Slow Food Delegates for the Slow Food Canada National Board Meeting
- Members (not voting delegates) who want to attend the board meeting
- Members and Non-Members who want to attend the event, but not the board meeting
- Board Meeting and Event for Slow Food Canada Delegates and Members
- Thomson Okanagan Slow Food Event Slow Fish and Taste of the Okanagan Fundraising Dinners featuring The Culinary Expertise of some of Canada’s best Chef’s paired with some of Canada’s most sought after small lot wines… storytelling, entertainment and pleasure galore…
- Market of Taste on Saturday, April 27th, including an ENOTECA, regional food and yummy tastes
- Farm tours, eco tours and cultural tours
- Education panel presentations… youth education … the Vancouver Aquarium Aqua bus…
- Opening reception, Thursday, by Joy Road Catering, famous for field to table dinners, and 2 incredible dinners, Friday and Saturday:
- one will be a sustainable seafood dinner (coast to coast) hosted by Cod Fathers, famous for outstanding access to top quality sustainable seafood
- and the other catered by a collection of outstanding local Chef’s including Jonas Stadtlander, Watermark Beach Resort, Jeff Van Geest, Miradoro, Natasha Schooten, Terrafina, Derek Uhlmann, Covert Family Estate, Ed Walker and his Junior Chef Team from Thompson Rivers University and many more, each famous in their own right!
When: Thursday, April 25, 6 pm Official Welcome to Sunday, April 28, 2pm
Where: Osoyoos, British Columbia at The Watermark Beach Resort
- Registration for the conference will be open next week (Slow Time… I will include the link here when ticket sales are up, as well as tweet out and it will be on all Slow Food Facebook Pages and Slow Food Canada Website
- Conference cost:
- $350 for delegates and members who want to attend the meetings (all lunches, dinners, snacks, tours and transportation included)
- $350 for members who don’t want to attend the meetings (all dinners included; farm tours and lunches are extra)
- $400 for non- members (all dinners included; farm tours and lunches are extra)
- Hotel cost:
- $58.00 per night, per room, based upon double occupancy; all taxes included as well as breakfasts
- single rooms $116.00 per night, more than two to a room $58.00 per person per room; all taxes included as well as breakfasts
- billeting is available, upon request
If you are able to come and take advantage of this amazing travel package, hotel package (sold separately), and conference package (also sold separately), please let me know as soon as possible. Don’t pass up this incredible opportunity!